Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #177

Some of you mentioned you wanted to see some pics of the explosion. Click here to get to the Bozeman newspaper's website. Down a ways on the left sidebar is a slideshow of pictures. They are in reverse chronological order, so the pictures from Thursday are at the end. Some pretty interesting pictures! And to answer the question...Bozeman is about 90 miles southwest of here.

1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not? - Count me as old-fashioned. I'm very much pro-marriage. In spite of the fact that I doubt I'll ever get to experience it. My family has a history of strong marriages, with only one divorce through all the generations of both sides of my parent's families, including the cousins and all. It's just something that has never been a contentious or bad thing. I'm not really qualified to pontificate (say it ain't so!), but today's culture is that of immediate gratification, disposable goods, and lack of accountability. I think the institution of marriage has suffered because of it. Do I think that "test-driving" a relationship by living together is OK? Absolutely. Do I think it should be a federal law that no person may be married before the age of 30? Without exception!!!
2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position? - Only the ones that resulted from a sudden charlie horse or a cramp. Those result in all sorts of new positions!
3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes? - Not really overly experienced in this, but I think it would be fun from time to time, depending on the experience. I think the first time it was really abused, I'd never do it again.
4. Do you consider online cybering adultery? - Again, I might be a bit old-fashioned, but yes. But the moral pendulum has swung way over to accepting that sort of thing these days. I think if it's something that both partners are OK with, then maybe it isn't. But I think that if you're participating in sex with someone who is not your partner, it's adultery, even if it's "just online". Sort of in the same way that kids justify that they're not having sex if they've never had intercourse. After all, the President said it's not sex... Yeah. Right.
5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex? - Well, seeing as how that's the only 'real sex' I'm getting these days, then I'd say yes...
6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner? - These days, I'm my own partner, so the question doesn't quite work. But I'll answer this by going back to the old days. Oh, hell yeah.
7. Do you get offended when you partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it? - This is a toughie. I do have a bit of a possessive streak in me, so getting jealous of that can/has happened. On the other hand, I've had partners that I'd go to parties with that would head one way and I the other, to flirt with everyone else. We often wouldn't meet up again until we were at the door to leave. Drove people nuts. It worked for us though. We both knew that we'd be goig home together when we left.
8. Do you think you're flirty by nature? - Absolutely. You should see some of the things that were scribbled in my junior high yearbook pages. I have a long, long history of being a flirt. With the exception of about 10 years where I rarely spoke to a woman. Long story--won't go into it. Some of you know that story. But I'd say that I definitely have my mojo back!

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: