Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thirsty HNT

As quickly as July has arrived, I realized that I'm going to be a busy bee over the next few weeks! In the immediate future, of course, will be the symphony concert. Rehearsals start up on Saturday, and everything seems to be falling nicely into place. Coming up after that will be a long-anticipated road trip, followed shortly thereafter by a blogger visit! I'll write more about those later. And then another HUGE honkin' road trip in September which is still in the development stage.

One thing I end up doing in the summer is neglecting the cleaning of the apartment, and all the other weekly chores that should be done. In particular, I have a terrible habit of letting my plants start to wither and droop before I water them. So here I am, tending to my plants. It's probably a good thing I don't have kids. Or pets!
This week's Mystery Guest is another one of those silly British girls. I'll have to admit that I have only recently found out anything about her, even though she's been blogging for about a year. She's been involved with HNT since August, but wasn't aware of "us" until just this April. She'd been allowing the initials to stand for other things. But still half-nekkid! From what I can tell through the stalking and prying I've done, I think this is the first time she's given us a picture of her face (well, even just the small part shown here...). She writes alot about sex, love, life and her own experiences with all that. Bakery goods seem to come into play, too! She'll be revealed late Thursday afternoon, but feel free to stop by and say hi if you know who it is! Sorry for the delay here. Internet/cable was cut off to the entire apt. complex... If you didn't figure it out, the MG is Cake from Having My Cake...And Eating It Too! She's celebrating her 1st blogiversary this week too, so stop by and say hi!

We continue to have some great quality over at "...the Other HNT". Be sure to stop by and see your friends and leave some comments! As always--NSFW!
In an effort to edjumacate you about the music we're playing next weekend, I'm going to post a YouTube video of everything we're going to play. I'll start out with two, because I'm a day late to start, and the first one is really short, anyway. I'll do them in order of performance, too. So to start, the opening fanfare from Richard Strauss' "Also Sprach Zarathustra!". Followed by the first movement ("Mars, the Bringer of War") from Gustav Holst's The Planets. Enjoy!



No comments: