Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Potpourri for $100, Alex

I love getting surprised by Christmas movies in the middle of the summer! Did you guys catch "Elf" on USA tonight? How can you go wrong with Ed Asner as Santa??
Is the rest of the country blessed with the commercial about the woman who has to re-use catheters?? I mean, commercials about erectile dysfunction, incontinence and the standard women's issues are one thing, but really...re-using catheters??
I'll mention this again, in case you missed it the first time. Not sure if I like Keanu playing the role of Klaatu, but who knows?
Since I'm pimping new movies, this one's still 10 months away. But that voice. Even just the first word. Sends a chill up my spine every time! (yes, I'm a geek)
I was chatting with someone and sent them to the blog I started for pictures that I didn't post here. I honestly thought that I had a button to the place, but apparently not. I stopped by and noticed I hadn't posted anything since Thanksgiving '05. I might have to start it up again!
Only about a week left to get your Thin Mint Blizzard!
Where, oh where, did Dirty go??

No comments: