Thursday, April 03, 2008

Answering Some Questions...

Here are some answers and some comments to the various comments left to me over the past week, in no particular order:
  • The pickles were, in fact, consumed. Not just immediately after the picture. Very astute of those of you who know me well enough to assume that.
  • Surprisingly, no, the pickle juice didn't burn or sting the nostrils.
  • Also surprisingly, there wasn't a lingering smell afterwards. Probably due to the use of a wet paper towel up the nostrils afterwards. Or I still have a bit of a cold and can't smell anything.
  • It IS a sin to waste a good pickle. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that!
  • There is a fine line between extreme creativity and hopelessness.
  • I'm working on ways to make it up to you...really!
  • Yes, I like to golf, and yes I LOVE the image up there.
  • Yes, that's Augusta (16th green, from the tee).
  • Yes, I'm working on a HNT project, but it's a surprise. None of you are involved. Curious???
  • Not propositioning anyone, per se, but I need a date for the Elton John concert next Friday (might have that taken care of...).
  • The "HNT Refresher Course" was not intended as a back-patting thing for me, but I appreciate the kind comments.
  • The 5-second rule did, in fact, apply to the kitchen floor shot. It was a 2-second timer on the camera!
Just found out that symphony hell starts up again in full force on Monday. Hadn't expected the really obnoxious BS to start until next weekend. Ah, well. It's been a slow couple of weeks, so I guess it'll get my blood running again (hopefully only figuratively!).

No comments: