Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lots of Randomosity

I suppose I should write something. It's been a couple of days, hasn't it? I'll be doing a year-end review, as in years past. The 10 Low Points and the 10 High Points of 2007 in the land of Os. Better go figure out what those were!
Only a couple of more days for me to remind you of the "Collection"! Go there to read up on it if you missed it. Some of you hinted at sending something in. Don't delay!!
While you're at it--feel free to send in pics for "...the Other HNT". Holidays are almost over!
In spite of what you see on Leesa's site, Montana is a vast, large state. There's not so much as a fleck of snow on the ground here. Hasn't been since we hit the 50s about 10 days before Christmas. Definitely a brown Christmas (and holiday season) around here.
So what have I been doing? I installed a new shower curtain today! Which involved putting on a hazmat suit and scrubbing the shower, the toilet, the sink and the counter. Some places got double and triple treatment! Add that to the cleaning, the tree-taking-down, the laundry and a sinkful of dishes, and I've been downright domestic!
I've been texting with Biscuit. She's now recovering, hating the hospital, and would rather be anywhere else. Stop by and leave her some good thoughts!
Oh! I shaved my head again, just in time for the New Year! Not sure if it's as short as the first time. Seems just a fraction longer...
As much as I hate the Burger King "King", I sorta like the new BK commercials where they dropped the Whopper from the menu. Especially the two stoned guys at the end. Did you stop by there Shibari?
Some "guest" of one of my apartment neighbors parked in my designated spot (we each have a numbered parking spot). Certainly not like walking 4 blocks to get to my door, but that really irks me!
My siblings and I drew names for Christmas, and agreed that we'd donate $50 to a charity in their name. Nothing more. Of course, my baby sister loves me, and got me another honkin' big present, which ticked me off. Until I opened it. She had to use her insurance's flex dollars, so she bought me every over the counter pill she could find. And band-aids. And gauze. Pepto-Bismol. Immodium. Tums. Cough drops. Thera-flu. Ricola. Alka-Seltzer. The only thing she didn't get me was anything related to erectile dysfunction. Even SHE must have seen that as a waste in my case...
We don't get the NFL channel here, so I didn't even bother to look for the Patriots/Giants game tonight (like I really care about either of those teams). So as I'm surfing the channels while taking the tree down, I was blessed with not one, but TWO Patrick Swayze movies!! Roadhouse and Red Dawn. What a quandry! For the first time in ages, Roadhouse didn't suck me in. I ended up watching E.T.-The Extra-Terrestial instead!

No comments: