Thursday, October 18, 2007

Greenish HNT

All of a sudden, I find myself busy again. Next week's symphony concert sort of took me by surprise, and I'm finding that things are piling up. Add to that the inconveniences that happen when the business owners are whooping it up attending a convention in Vegas, and I've been running around like crazy. I even had to work on drafting this post at work (I'll let you try to figure out the total sense that comment makes...). It's nice to know that people have missed me this week, though!

What I'm getting to, in my standard roundabout way, is that I didn't get to really plan much of a HNT this week. That's why it's always good to have a cache of pictures somewhere, just in case. This was taken with the wimpy little flash on my cheapo cell phone at some time in the middle of the night. I don't know what's up with the green. I honestly don't think I look like that in the middle of the night, but there's only one person in a long, long time who could verify that for me.

And now, in that wonderful way I have of tying everything together with a nice little bow, I had considered using this picture for the upcoming Halloween (Hallowe'en, for you non-Americans) HNT in two weeks. Now I guess I'll have to come up with something else! (still hoping that one or more of you try that pumpkin guts thing...)


We have a returning guest as this week's Mystery Guest! Interestingly, she didn't reveal herself the last time, but is excited to do so this week! Actually, she started a new blog at the same time and has since regaled us with tales of living on her own, the single life and relationships, contracts, parking spots on campus, and tattoos. She's always willing to share, as you can see in this picture! Will that be one scoop or two? (can you imagine what could be done with some chocolate and strawberry syrup??)
This week's ice cream girl is the NY Diva! Be sure to stop by and say hi!

"...the Other HNT" has a slew of new participants this week, and it's a bit more "raw" than in recent weeks. Definitely NSFW. But please leave a comment or two!
For lack of anything more enlightening to write, I direct you to my post from one year ago. Funny--still applies a year later!

No comments: