Thursday, August 30, 2007

Less-than-motivated HNT

TO THOSE WHO ONLY COME BY ONCE A WEEK
(and the rest of you too!),
CHECK THIS POST TO LEARN ABOUT
THE TWO THEMES WE'VE GOT GOING FOR THE NEXT WEEKS!

Sometimes it gets difficult, even for me, to come up with a meaningful decent picture for HNT. Last minute desperation is often my motivation. But I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here. That's why I like having an occasional theme. The main part of the work is done for you.

Last night I remembered a discussion with a newer HNTer who asked how far she had to go back in my archives to find a "good" (*wink, wink*) shot. So I directed her to some old pictures. As mentioned on a number of occasions, no one's going to be seeing my hoohaw on here anytime soon. But my ass has made an appearance, maybe two. Since inspiration passed me by this week, I leave you with my best plumbers impression (without the tool belt). Enjoy...


I was in a bit of a panic this morning, as I didn't have anyone left to be the Mystery Guest. Then, like a message from the heavens, I received an email with this week's MG pics! There's a couple of clues available to you in this picture if you've ever visited her site. She's been around since the early days, and we've seen all degrees of her nekkidness, including a couple of great ones in her pool (would LOVE to see some of those again!). I'll reveal her Thursday afternoon, but you can always stop by her place and ask if it's her!
If you didn't figure it out from the tattoo on her left breast, then the chihuahua in her lap should have pegged it for you. Of course, this is Chickie, of "Skittering Thoughts". Even though she didn't grace us with her own picture for HNT, you can at least go say hi!
"...the Other HNT" has a slant towards the boobies. Both male and female! Still NSFW though. Please stop by and leave some comments for your fellow HNTers!
Apparently, Elton John will be making some sort of a Rocky Mountain tour. He's not only expected to play in Missoula, but has been confirmed for a concert on the next night in Bozeman. Who'da thunk it? Now if I can just find a date... I'll buy the tickets--any takers?
By now, I'm sure that most of you have seen the YouTube video of Miss South Carolina Teen USA attempting to answer a geography question. Painful to even watch. Well, now she's hosting a geography quiz on People Magazine's website. Yes, I pretty much flunked it. But I'm impressed with the grace that she's showing in light of it all. You can take the quiz here.
Finally--HAPPY LABOR/LABOUR DAY TO ALL MY NORTH AMERICAN FRIENDS! To the rest of the world at large--have a great weekend!

No comments: