Thursday, October 19, 2006

Taco Tuesday HNT

We have a symphony concert on the 28th, which means I'm in the midst of "Symphony Week". Which means all sorts of rehearsals, meetings, and assorted BS. We're doing a bizarre mix of music, since it's so close to Halloween. The last piece is a relatively unknown piece that is probably the hardest thing I've tried to play with this orchestra. It's exciting, and people will certainly be blown away, but it's totally different than anything they will have ever heard.

We started rehearsals last night. I didn't have a chance to eat all day, so on my way home at around 10:30, I passed what has been my favorite taco place since my high school days (yeah--it's been around that long!). Taco John's! And of course, it was Taco Tuesday! That meant that I wasn't going to bed hungry! So while I was scarfing down my second Taco Bravo, I figured I could share it with you. Don't ask about the sombrero... Duff, this one's for you!


This fine set of Mystery Guest breasts comes from a southern gal who would like to let us know that, while we had snow on the ground yesterday, things are vastly different in her neck of the woods! She's not totally sure that she's going to reveal herself, so be sure to leave some compliments! It hasn't been a great autumn for her, so she could use the kind thoughts!
This week's Mystery Guest is the sexy girl from South Florida known as Fame! Stop by and tell her how much you liked her melons and pineapples!


The boys must have sent out a memo regarding "...the Other HNT" this week. Lots of boys parts, and most definitely NSFW! And some very nice girly shots, too!
We've got a couple of new HNT buttons, made and donated by Faltenin! I'll have them up over at the guidelines site so that you can grab the codes over there. Just hit my HNT button in the sidebar to get there. EDIT: Apparently no one could see these earlier. Let me know if there's still a problem!




No comments: