Sunday, August 20, 2006

Good Time Band! (and my criminal tendencies continue)

For anyone who might have questioned whether we were a fun band--this is the only shot I could get while playing, with my phone's camera, of the fun that others were having. Yeah, a fun time was had by all!


EDIT: OK, I suppose I should also tell you that I got pulled over for speeding (61/50). But he got me as I was slowing down from 70. Why the hell is the Montana Highway Patrol on a back county road?? Alien--help me out here! Anyway, he asks why I'm not wearing my seat belt (shaddup), and I tell him that I just didn't put it on. Being the nice guy that he is, he gave me the choice of either the speeding ticket or the seat belt ticket. If I'd had $20 on me, I could have paid it right then and there, but I will have to mail it in. I might tell you the story of the 30 minutes in the McDonald's drive-thru at a later date....

No comments: