Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reflective HNT

Well, summer has hit me dead on. The big concert next week is taking up a majority of my time over the next 2 weeks (see post below), and my sisters and I are throwing a reception/party for the parent's 50th anniversary (anniversary on Wed./party on Thurs). On top of that, work is getting busier, which means my regular blog surfing that I've been able to do during the day is getting cut back. Mind you, I'm not complaining. It's nice to be this busy. And in the case of the concert--the hassles are worth the effort. But something's got to give, and this week it's a new HNT. Good thing I keep a reserve!

I wanted to go musical, so I went back to the pictures with Amy (not Michelle). And since they weren't taken for this week, I'll give you two. You may remember that these were taken when I got my new camera. The curvature of the bell makes for some very interesting shots. And not necessarily flattering ones, either. But there you have it. With luck, I'll get some time before next week to do something better!


This week's Mystery Guest also went the musical route. She even said she did it for me. Awwww...
This sweet bird is a long-time HNTer (though there was that hiatus this winter...). She's going to allow me to reveal her tomorrow, but if you think you know, go ask her--she'll let you know!
The Mystery Guest this week is none other than the funny, cute and always witty Robyn. Stop by and say hi!
"...the Other HNT" is a little NSWF and a little sparse on participants, but not too bad. Leave some comments!
As usual--please turn off your word verification for the day!

No comments: