Thursday, July 06, 2006

Patriotic HNT

As you can read in the post below, I was at the V.F.W. fireworks show last night. Since I didn't go to the lake as anticipated, it was either going to be a picture of me with fireworks, or me with a brass band (as someone suggested I do...). The fireworks were much easier to get together...

Here's the result. And the best part--this is how it came out of the camera! No Photoshop, no altering--nothing! Not in a million years could I get the same shot again! Well, maybe not a million, but a long time, anyway! Please also notice the very patriotic red, white & blue tie-dyed shirt! Don't ask about the goofy look. I have no idea. As a bonus--a couple more attempts of the shot. Be sure to click on the pic to enlarge it!




This week's Mystery Guest is a former HNTer. Unfortunately, she's also hung up her regular blogging shoes. She did OK the use of this picture when its turn came up. It's a hard reminder, though, that real life generally trumps blog life. And there's not alot we can do about it. To this particular person--Godspeed and good luck. I know things are going well for you--I hope they continue that way. I know you're out there lurking. Hope you like all that you see!
"...the Other HNT" is finally getting some traffic! We've got another good crop of pics for this week, though it's definitely NSFW! Be careful!
No one let me know they were up early, so I guess everyone's waiting (yeah, right...).
Please turn off your word verification for the day!
Be sure to check out the rest of my posts from the weekend, because, well, I posted them and they're great!

No comments: