Sunday, July 24, 2005

Pictures are up!

A long, long couple of days has finally ended. I've neglected most of you, but it couldn't be helped! I'm tired and I'm sore, but quite exhilarated! The concert was a great success, in spite of some performance glitches on the musicians' part. Myself included. Not a perfect performance, but still, a very, very good showing! And from the production end, I was very happy with the way things went. At least, I haven't heard of any problems from last night's teardown.

I've posted some pics on my other site, so be sure to stop by there and check things out. Hopefully I'll get caught up on my blogging tonight. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

UPDATE: Go check Rachel's site for her pics and insights on the concert!
iTunes: Livin' La Vida Loca, Ricky Martin

No comments: