Thursday, July 14, 2005

Artsy-Fartsy HNT


This is a picture of me in front of my TV, which has a feed from a video camera pointed at me in front of my TV. There's some sort of fancy name for the effect of a picture within a picture that's within a picture that's within a picture that's wi........well, you get the idea. This didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped, yet turned out kind of neat. Alot of luck involved too.

Looking forward to seeing all of yours! Don't forget to leave a note in my comments that you've posted yours! And if you're new to all of this...WELCOME!

PROGRAMMING NOTE: My boy Ty has a wonderful tradition going on at his site called "Flat Belly Fridays". I know there's some of you who already know that!! Anyway, rumor (rumour for the Canadians) has it that he's going to shake things up in the near future. Maybe even tomorrow! I highly urge you to check him out!
iTunes: Gloria, Shadows of Knight

No comments: