Thursday, June 30, 2005

Let the weekend begin!

Another successful HNT has come and gone! As usual, there were a couple of old-timers that dropped off the Nekkid rolls, and a good number of newbies. The guys are beginning to make their mark, creativity is high, and more and more people are joining in! Andi got a new camera--that should mean even better posts in the future! CindyLou is still basing her pics on whatever Darrel comes up with--and doing a very fine job! Bez continues to raise the bar--time for the step ladder! Lizabeth in Spandex--always a good thing! All in all, a great day. I've updated the blogrolls, but there's technically a little time before Thursday ends, so I'll clean things up in the morning if I need to. I've tried to comment on everybody's, but if I missed you, I apologize. There's just getting to be too many to keep track of! Keep up the good work, boys and girls!

I want to try something for the next "Half-Nekkid Thursday". For those of you in the US, we'll be celebrating the 4th of July this weekend. Beer, sun, fun, beer, road trips, beer....you get the idea. I'd like next week's HNT pics to be patriotic, fireworks, picnics, brass bands, Mom & apple pie celebrations. Take your cameras out with you this weekend and be proud you're an American! Let's have some All-American HNT pictures! However, I draw the line on bottle-rockets-out-the-butt pics. Please. For those of you who don't celebrate the 4th, feel free to take pics this weekend on your picnics/beer drinking/road trips or whatever you do this weekend!

On a personal note--many thanks for the concern for my eye problem! I have to confess though--the picture was taken last summer. It was a bugger then, but it's fine now!

Everyone have a safe and fun holiday--even you Canadians! I've got gigs with the band all three nights out at the lake, so I hope to have some pics up at some point! Buckle up! Don't drink & drive! Set on ground, light fuse, and GET AWAY! God Bless America!!
iTunes: I Got You Babe, Sonny & Cher

No comments: