Saturday, December 11, 2010

Opening Lines 2010

I stole this from Leesa's site in 2005, and have continued each year.

What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2010?

January - "Hell, I had hoped to post a picture of 13 Messages and me at Hooters last night, but my fancy new phone won't let me upload pics." (Started the new year in Nashville.)

February - "Just thought I'd share..." (Dealing with a head full of snot, I posted a sort of disgusting picture.)

March - "Not sure why I watched as much Olympic coverage as I did, but I think I watched just about every day (except the days I was busy with symphony stuff)." (Really not an Olympics junkie, but it did catch my eye this year.)

April - "It is time for this April Fool to do what he can on April Fool's Day ... learn from the best! " (HNT fell on the 1st this year. The "best" being the Three Stooges!)

May - "That's where I'm at right now." (A long list of things that were bothering me at the time.)

June - "As mentioned earlier this week, my June has unexpectedly gotten quite busy." (Noting the amount of music writing I had to get done in a short amount of time. Little did I know that my BIL's death would be the next day, causing all sorts of havoc...)

July - "Moose left for home this morning, bright and early." (After almost a week here, she headed back to Alaska.)

August - "It was over a year ago that BTExpress had the grand opening of his new pool." (Posted a day before I headed to Long Island for the party!)

September - "Busy like there's no tomorrow these days." (Somewhat self-explanatory.)

October - "Mom turned 75 on Friday." (Happy Birthday, Mom!)

November - "It's November!" (Obviously!)

December - "...Here it is: your hnt has to be a shot of you with "Suck it, Griz" written in blue (and gold if you can find it) either somewhere on your body - your choice as to where - or on a sign that you're holding..." (The explanation of my end of the Great Grizzly/Bobcat bet made with Gucci.)
Feel free to steal this and do it yourselves!

6 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

What a great idea! Seems like a good way to look back and assess from the end of the year :)

KittyCat said...

That is soo funny, I have the words "Suck It" as my screen saver on my computer.

Excellent choice!

Dana said...

I stole this again ... for he third year :)

HyperSexualGirl said...

Major meltdown at Blogger. Many blogs deleted (including mine) due to an apparent security lapse at Google/Blogger. Spread the word.

HyperSexualGirl said...

Update: apparently the blogs will be restored, but it may take Blogger several days to repair. The problem is compounded by the fact that Blogger has incredibly cumbersome and inefficient customer "service."

Anonymous said...

I just did mine yesterday.. stolen from Hubman who then informed me he sole it from you.. and now I find you've stolen it from someone else, haha. Think the trail may be quite long.

LOVE your first words of November. Really inspired. Hehe.
LGS xx