Friday, December 17, 2010

And even more thoughts...

When one hasn't been grocery shopping in four weeks, one has a tendency to spend an awful lot of money when they actually get there. Eek!!!
Saturday is the big game around here. Carroll College will be playing the University of Sioux Falls for the NAIA Championship in Rome, GA. Since 2002, I believe, the championship has gone to one of these two teams. Should be an excellent game! GO SAINTS!!
Spending the weekend at home, which will be a nice change. Lots of domestic work that needs to get done! Other than a birthday brunch on Sunday for N2. And don't hold me to it, but I might actually work on some Christmas cards!
I'll be reposting my favorite Christmas songs, least favorite Christmas songs, and best versions of "Jingle Bells" over the next few days. It's certain to spark some serious debate!
Miffed at my wireless router at home. My iPod Touch can seem to connect to it most of the time. Works great when it does, but that's currently running less than half the time. The laptop has no problems with it though. Grrr...
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" was on last night, and I finally got to watch it. The season can officially start! Also have been able to catch up on some other Christmas movies, so all is good!

4 comments:

Blondie... said...

Well May this season be bright for you!

I despise domestic chores and that is on my "to do" list. :-(

You must watch "Elf"... "Christmas Story"... "Rudolph"...
Etc, etc, etc...

Cheers to you Os!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Hey hon, missing you. How are you and the fam? How is mom?

Love you!

MinorityReport said...

The season starts for me when I see The Muppet Christmas Carol and Elf. :)

Maggie said...

With you on the groceries. And I'd just like to complain that I am frequently compelled to comment on Wednesdays for some reason and then I get over here and remember comments are closed. Boo! ;)