Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #139 and other stuff...

There's alot of comment around the blogs this week about the Glamour magazine article with what they call a "plus-sized" model/actress (I have no idea who she is...) with pictures show her belly. Not so much about the pictures, but the reaction from readers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we been doing that around here for over four years??
Ummm... I got nothin' tonight, so....

And...here we go!

1. He was a putz.

2. FOOTBALL is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend and I, the band geeks, picked up two of the hottest cheerleaders one night and went driving around, eating ice cream, having fun, and didn't get beat up by the two biggest jocks in the school (he came out of the closet years later).

4. I don't understand why it's so hard for so many to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be worth bonus points, but only up to a certain degree.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was either Kathy or Debbie.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my old high school's first football game of the season, tomorrow my plans include going to the local college's first football game of the season and Sunday, I want to bungee-jump!

No comments: