Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #138 and other stuff...

I got some questions regarding the squirrel in my HNT yesterday. If you haven't heard about it yet, you can check out an article about the squirrel here. Go ahead and check it out, I'll wait.

Cute story, huh? Apparently they took multiple pictures as proof that it wasn't staged or photoshopped. Well, now there's a site where you can do exactly that! Not surprisingly, it's called "The Squirrelizer"! You have no idea how close I came to squirrelizing all of yesterday's OHNTs!
This weekend is the last one before the college and high school football teams around here hit the ground running. My three favorite teams are all expected to repeat the success of last season (a combined record of about 33-4, or something ridiculous like that). I'll be putting the chart in the sidebar again this year so you can follow along yourselves!
Here's a great CNN article regarding Facebook users, though some of it could easily be reflective of bloggers and Tweeters. It categorizes Facebook updaters into one of 12 categories. Which one do YOU belong to?

And...here we go!

1. I remember, I remember, I rememb....what was the question?

2. Dear Psycho Bitch from Hell, I want you to know that I shall never forgive you for what you did to me, and I hope you die as the lonely fat hag your daughters will always remember you as.

3. Is that my winning lottery ticket!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of jumping on a plane to someplace different.

5. I'm saving a seat on the last train to Clarksville just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list you would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grilling, tomorrow my plans include steam cleaning my carpets and Sunday, I want to drink beer at the lake!

No comments: