Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday #162



1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? - I don't really have a specific favorite. With the exception of the black olives, the celery sticks filled with some orange junk, and sweet potatoes, I love everything! If pressed though, I would have to say my favorite would be the mashed potatoes and gravy. I can never have too much of that!
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? - Oh, so many choices, and yet so hard... If I'm going to wipe one out of existence, I'd want it to be someone who was influential, so that their clones wouldn't produce, either. With that in mind, I think it would have to be the Mickey Mouse Club alumni (Britney, Christina, Justin, et. al.). Musically inept, talentless hacks, who have conned the music executives (also musically inept, talentless hacks) into producing them. Since you asked...
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? - That puppy is going to be spent either on groceries, or bills--whichever I need to deal with at the moment. With luck, Taco Tuesday at Taco John's!
4. What is your favorite curse word? - For as much as I use a particular one, I actually prefer "asshole". Drawn out and sort of nasal. Most often directed at drivers with their heads up their ass.
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? - I'd like to go back to high school and make some radically different choices. Or, I've often told others that I was born about 30-40 years too late. I'd love to live during the heyday of the big bands, and play in one of the famous ones. As long as I didn't have to do things like fight in WWII...
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? - Shape-shifting. That would even be better than invisibility! And you could shape-shift into a bird, so you could fly!

Be sure to stop by the TMI site to see who else is playing this week!

No comments: