Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TMI Tuesday #160


1. Ever been skinny dipping? Many times, long ago and far away... Fun story--was with a bunch of friends during college (male & female) in the Yellowstone River near Mammoth Hot Springs. A long continuing night of drinking. I waded further down the river (actually, UP the river), came around an embankment, and meet face to face with my sister. She had been in town for the weekend visiting her best friend. Ran into her, too. We don't talk about it at all these days...
2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity? The only kissing I do these days is ass-kissing. And that bears no resemblance to foreplay. Unless I'm about to get fucked.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Probably about a 7. Or 6.5. Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing? Absolutely not. You can be much happier with your life, even if the contentment factor isn't quite at the same level. Contentment implies that there's always a higher level that can be achieved, but you're not quite there. You can be happy without contentment.
4. What do you do to relieve stress? Music. I miss the days when I could sit at a piano for hours on end and just play, letting my fingers do whatever they were going to do (never reading music). Frankly, these days, I don't stress much, but if I need to do something, I'll play Sudoku that's included on my Mac. I'm fairly good at it.
5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?" Haven't found "the one". None of them have ever had any sort of special trait. A couple of them had some special tricks, but that's a bit different....
Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...) I believe I must have been 16. Maybe 17. I don't really recall how old I was. But I do remember the experience!

Be sure to stop by and see who else played this week!

No comments: