Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Stuff

Remember when I mentioned a few posts back that I thought the word verification words were becoming more word-like? I ran across my first "real" word this week (though I'll be damned if I can remember what it was). But this one I had to take a screenshot of. Yeah, so I have the mind of a 13 year old boy. I used to be one, you know! I think we should all make a collection of the "best" ones that we have to type in. Complete with definitions, if necessary!
Thanks to all of you who helped BTExpress somewhat forget his 60th birthday! He emailed me yesterday, and the only thing I can describe him as is giddy! Good job, peoples!
I found a new pet peeve. Even worse than the women who don't know how to act at a four-way stop. Not quite as bad as trash being tossed out the car window. I'm referring to the person who pulls up to a red light in a right-turn lane, and only slows down enough to see that there's actually traffic coming in their direction. Rather than STOPPING, as required by law, they drive right through the turn. Causing the person coming towards them to either brake to avoid hitting them, or pulling up right behind them, almost close enough to kiss bumpers (hmmm...I wonder which one I'D do?). THEN, they decide to suddenly become law-abiding citizens, driving just under the posted speed limit. Yep. My new pet peeve...
I live in a town where, unless you have satellite, it's impossible to get the NFL Network. Who decided that Thursday night football was a good idea/necessary?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

No comments: