Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TMI Tuesday #159



First names and approximate age is fine too many of you aren't anonymous and too many of you wish to stay anonymous.

1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault? - So much to tell here! Moving violations--I refer you to the 7 tickets I racked up in the summer of 2006. Auto accidents--Four, that I can remember. Only one was my fault, and didn't happen until I was about 45 or so.
2. Have you ever voted? - I vote in almost every election. Without fail for the "major ones". I've missed a couple of school elections over the years. How old was your were you the first time you voted? - Eighteen years old.
3. Are you glad this election cycle is over? - I despise the rhetoric. I despise the lawn signs. I despise the radio hosts (though I'll listen--they are hilariously grasping for straws most of the time!). I despise the uninformed public (read that as ignorant). But I don't believe that this particular year was overly nasty, as some previous elections. The state races tend to be REALLY mean, but I didn't get that feeling this year.
4. Do you have guilty pleasure? What is it (or are they)? - Hmmm... Other than a bit of joy watching someone getting karma shoved back in their face, I don't think I do. Ooh--there's a great pleasure in knowing secrets. Hidden identities of OHNTers. Hidden liaisons. Hidden blogs. But I'm not sure if those would be considered "guilty". I don't have any sort of weird, kinky stuff that I'd call a guilty pleasure, if that's what you're looking for...
5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently? - I don't embarrass very easily. I might blush, but I don't do anything that I'd consider embarrassing. Showing off my ass for HNT is about as bad as it gets, I think. Anyone know of anything else I should be embarrassed of?
Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you? - A direct impact? Virtually none. One of the few benefits of being a musician. I have no savings, retirement, investments--nothing. I didn't lose a penny. As far as what could impact me, the same things that will affect all of us.

Stop by the TMI site to see who else joined in!
And GO VOTE!!!

No comments: