Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sleepy Tired HNT

It's that time of year when my sleep cycles get all screwy. I force myself to get up at the same time every morning, regardless of when I go to bed. So sometimes that means I'm getting 5 hours of sleep, or on rare occasion, 8 hours. What's the problem? It's all my own doing. I'm going to bed regularly past midnight, and often after 1AM these days. Whose fault is this? Mine. Whom can I blame? Myself. Am I going to do anything about it? Probably not anytime soon. What you see here is that first look in the morning, as the alarm goes off, and I'm excited to start the day. Can't you tell?? Thank God, He invented naps!
We've got another repeat appearance for this week's Mystery Guest. She's always willing to give things a shot. Since her Bears weren't in the Super Bowl, she was rooting for the Pats, and made a bet with a Giants fan. She lost. And she paid up within minutes of the final gun! She's been doing some mild complaining about the rain in her area, which brought forth the idea for the wet t-shirt. While the rain would have made a perfect shot, it's still a tad chilly out, so our MG just jumped into the shower this time around. Hoping to get her to do one outside in the summer! Her identity will be revealed Thursday afternoon, but stop by and check out her bet payment, if you know who it is!
Hopefully this was a fairly easy one! This, of course, is Kate! If you didn't see her early bet with BTE, be sure to stop off at both sites! (pssst...did ya click??)

There's a nice collection of pictures over at "...the Other HNT" this week. As usual, it's NSFW over there, but they'd appreciate your comments!
Don't for get that next week's HNT is the RED HNT theme. Love, passion, hate, rage. All represented by the color RED. Regardless of what your personal feelings are for the day next Thursday, the color RED should take care of it!

No comments: