Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MOOSE IS COMING!!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much over the past couple of days... MOOSE IS COMING TO TOWN!! So I've been cleaning. You people don't quite know what that entails. Fifty y.o. bachelor, no cute French maids, crap that hasn't moved from its position in 4+ years, dust bunnies that have set up entire colonies. And don't even ask about the bathroom....

I have realized that I need to toss a large amount of stuff. I have a box that is still taped up from my grad school days. I know exactly what's in it, but I haven't opened it in almost 25 years. That's just not right. Along those same lines, I've noticed that I've got a bunch of links in the sidebar that, quite frankly, shouldn't be. People who have closed their sites; people who did HNT once; people that I have no idea who they are or why they're there. When the time comes, I'll be sure to let you know, in case I mistakenly deleted you!

Don't forget tonight's RED HNT theme!!!

No comments: