Thursday, February 21, 2008

Colorful HNT

I received a Valentine's Day box of tasty treats from Q last Thursday. Gourmet popcorn, but all of it sort of candy coated. Including two bags of "corn-fetti", which was a mix of all the colors. Orange, red, blue, green, purple... Each color had a flavor to it if you picked them out separately, or some interesting tastes if you ate them by the handful. She also told me that if you eat one color at a time, your tongue would turn colors too! Well, there was a HNT idea if I'd ever heard one!

Unfortunately, she didn't tell me that it takes two days for the color to go. Even with severe scrubbing of the tongue (and lordie, that hurts like hell!). That made time a factor, so it just wasn't going to happen. Besides, the tongue pictures are really ugly! But I really liked the color thing...

So I went out and got me a 5 lb. bag of M&Ms. I've really been getting into the whole color thing recently--the blue from a couple of weeks ago. The reds of last week. The greens that will inevitably happen next month. I don't want to get into an entire rainbow theme like certain bloggers have. But I wanted to do something with the colors of the M&Ms. So the best way of contrasting them? Photoshop!! So here is my first attempt at using Photoshop. HUGE thanks to Leesa for guiding me through the missteps I took. Hope you like! (be sure to click, too!)


In my time of need, I had a couple of you step up to be this week's Mystery Guest. And what we got this week is a first-timer! She's a relative newcomer, compared to many of you, but she's always got some very classy shots up. I wouldn't necessarily classify her as a party girl, but she certainly knows how to have a good time! She's one of those California girls, and you know what they say about them! We've seen her sassy, we've seen her girly, and we've seen her when she's got her mojo going! She won't be revealing herself, but you might be able to recognize her. Leave her a note if you think you know who it is!
Apparently, the MG is a bit of a "dumb-ass" (her words, not mine!). She thought that "reveal" meant showing her face. We know better than that! This is Mojito Mojo. Go tell her hi!

Not a huge number of submissions for "...the Other HNT", but it's always been quality over quantity there! NSFW, but nothing "dangerous"! Be sure to stop by!
Ever have one of those days where you do something for someone, not because you felt obligated to do it, but because you wanted to do it? And it made the other person feel better too? And it made a difference in their life? I had one today! I'm feelin' pretty good!

No comments: