Sunday, February 17, 2008

President's Day Weekend

Wish the title implied some sort of a great post, but I'm trying my damnedest to come up with something to write about...

Moose leaves back to MN in the morning. Check out her pictures from the Park. Rachel's, too! Some glitches during her trip, but I believe she had a good long weekend!

Most of the snow in my neck of the woods is melting. Other than the large piles of it in the parking lots. It's gradual, but I think spring might be coming!

Going out Monday for beers with a couple friends. This will be our Christmas beer. Yeah, we've all been a little busy.

Speaking of busy, we've got three concerts coming up in the next 10 days. Plus 4 rehearsals, 3 different venues, and 2 staff meetings. Can you smell the enthusiasm??

Ooh...got a Valentine's Day present in the mail from Q (is that the official new name?). I'm trying to work it in for HNT this week...

That's about it. Hopefully something exciting happens during the week!

No comments: