Friday, October 26, 2007

A couple of things...

Don't forget to take your Halloween HNT pics this weekend, especially if you've got a party or two you're going to! Me? I'll be in rehearsals and the concert--no partying for me...
I have an on-going track record of some sort of injury whenever I set up the stage or its related work. Sometimes it's serious (like this summer), and other times it's just a scratch or something that might draw blood. The streak continues. I somehow drew blood (other leg) without ripping the jeans! I wonder if God is punishing me in this bizarre way...?
I've been trying to taper my intake of Diet Coke w/Lime recently. As I was in Albertson's last night to buy some Aleve, I passed the display in the soft drink aisle. Buy 4 12-packs of Coke products for $12, and get a fifth one for FREE! That works out to 20¢/can. Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in.
Have a great weekend! Hope you don't get a rock if you do some early trick or treating!

No comments: