Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another bulleted list

Someone mentioned last week that they liked bulleted lists. Concise and to the point. So here's this week's:
  • Symphony concert went quite well. I'll have to go back and listen to a recording of this piece in a month or two. It could make it into one of my top 5 symphonies.
  • I screwed up my (bad) leg again. I now have a nice hematoma growing in my shin, and I have that same "ripping" feeling as I had before.
  • The equipment truck ran out of gas Monday morning during 8AM traffic. The gauge was low, but nowhere near "E". Making a mental note of that now. Had to call S2 to come pick me up and take me to a gas station...
  • Expected 4 homeless guys to help unload the last of the truck, but only two showed up. Which meant more work for me. On my bum leg.
  • Watched my niece play soccer on Sunday morning. They will host the NW regional NAIA tournament this weekend, and if they win (they're the highest ranked team in the region), they will go to Daytona for Nationals.
  • I was so mentally and physically exhausted from the weekend that I called work and told them I wouldn't be coming in. I took a 2-3 hour nap. It wasn't enough.
  • I was away from my computer and cell phone for the better part of the past 4-5 days. I am SO far behind.
  • I took my HNT pics. Don't forget the Halloween theme!! Hopefully, mine will shock you!
  • My football teams all won again (sorry, Tara!). Carroll College's defense has yet to allow a TD all season (though the special teams let one slide by). And the Griz continue to win, though not in a particularly spectacular manner. Not sure if I should be concerned about that or not...
  • Bought 2 tickets to see Blue Man Group in Bozeman at the end of January. Row 6, fairly centered. I've got two tickets--anyone interested in the second one?
Looking forward to seeing all the Halloween half-nekkidness!

No comments: