Thursday, April 19, 2007

Post-Party HNT

BLOGGER SEEMS TO BE HAVING A LITTLE
PROBLEM WITH UPLOADING PICS TONIGHT...

My butt's a-draggin'...

I turned 50 on Sunday, and I partied like I was in my 30s. I'm feeling it now. My lack of sleep has been compounded by the fact that this is symphony week. Compounded again by the fact that my stage crew has flaked out on me at the last minute. Leaving me to load a truck by myself. In the snowy rain. Under a drippy roof. Ah, that's why I make the big bucks.

Got music?


Wasn't sure if I'd get a Mystery Guest this week, but she came in just under the bell. I've considered this week's MG as a relative newcomer, but I went back and checked her HNTs, and she's been around for well over a year! She's got a unique style of writing. Finding questions and humor in her job and everyday life. And her best friend. She's too shy to reveal herself, but not too shy to join us here!
"...the Other HNT" is a little on the light side this week, but certainly acceptable! And guess what? It's NSFW!
I promised that I'd let you in on the contest I'll be running, but it'll have to wait a week. Until after this weekend, at least. It's gonna be fun!

No comments: