Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's a Celebration!


As I was putzing around with my desktop files, I came to the realization that this Thursday marks the 1st anniversary of "...the Other HNT"! Are you kidding me?? It's always amazed me that HNT lasted more than a couple of months, but for this one to last a year? Incredible! There will be a bit of a celebration over there. Many previous participants have contributed something for this week. If you're interested in joining in as well, please get something to me ASAP! Send it to hntanon@gmail.com There's always room for more!
Did anyone catch this little gem about Keith Richards? Might explain a great deal...
Is anyone upset with Hardee's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich commercial? With the dog "choking" on a chicken wing bone? Wrong on so many levels.
I was watching "House" tonight (damn you, Andi!), and there was this quote (or something close to it): "...I think each week we should have Naked Thursdays." Do you think they might have heard of HNT??
Didn't watch the game, but congrats to the University of Tennesse Lady Vols and their head coach, Pat Summitt, the all-time winningest coach in NCAA basketball history (men or women) with 913 victories. They defeated Rutgers, 59-46, for their 7th National Championship. Go Lady Vols!

No comments: