Monday, April 23, 2007

Musical Monday #17

It's been a hectic 10 days. Parties and no sleep in Dallas. Symphony week. Concert and tear-down Saturday night. It was brought to my attention that I actually had some gchats that I had no recollection of having. I've been a total zombie. But I should be able to get some rest this week.

One of the things that sometimes happens after a concert like we had Saturday night is that my mind gets totally cluttered. Still thinking about the music. Wondering if I could have performed better. Running certain phrases over and over in my head. Add that to the clutter from the weekend before. What I need is a mind cleanse. Get something else into my head. I usually look for something fairly acoustic and slow. Soothing. Something I don't need to think about or analyze. Something that sounds nice. My favorite one to listen to is "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young. Couldn't find that one, but Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" is also a favorite. So here's my mind cleansing music from the weekend. Have a great week!

Image hosting by Photobucket


No comments: