Friday, January 12, 2007

Da Count #17

COMMUNITY

This week has brought about a deep sense of what this little community is all about. Many of you commented on that over the past two days. Even lurkers who stopped by could sense it.

Thank you to all who expressed their condolences. To me, to No One, to her other close friends. I think we're all doing OK. And to paraphrase her quote--I'm going to look forward.

There's still many questions, and if I find anything definitive to let you know about, I will. I will keep that page intact, and might even build a link to it over the weekend. There were some beautiful thoughts posted.

Don't ever let someone tell you that the rest of us aren't real. Unless they blog themselves, they don't have a clue. The friendships and relationships developed here are as real as any that you might find in the physical world. And that really counts.

If you want to read more about "Da Count", click on the button below...

dacount

No comments: