Monday, July 10, 2006

Let's lighten the mood a bit...

The post below this is a bit morose, in spite of its brief glimpse of cuteness. So I figured I'd better do something a little more "light". So I offer some of my true geekiness.

Last month, I did a post on "6 Things Weird About Moi, Osbasso", where I mentioned my Dr. Pepper can collection. People wanted pics, here's pics. My two favorites. The infamous alcohol one, and an upside down one. These were both purchased at different times from the vending machine in the Music Building at Montana State University in Bozeman. Late seventies.


On another post from February, I alluded to a photo existing showing me in a tutu. Many of you seemed to want to see that, so here it is.

From the early 90s, when I worked for the State. One of the auditors had a "Come As Your Favorite Christmas Character" Christmas party. Out of over 30 of us, only three came dressed up. The other two came as elves. I, of course, came as the Sugar Plum Fairy.

My apologies.
Send in those anonymous pics for "...the Other HNT" soon please!

No comments: