Monday, July 24, 2006

5 Things

Tagged by the lovely alien Lori:

5 things always in my purse /briefcase (rarely use a briefcase, but...):
    1. Powerbook
    2. Various cables
    3. File folders
    4. Pens
    5. Paper clips
5 things always in my wallet (mine's a wallet/checkbook thing):
    1. driver's license
    2. quaff club card from the Brewhouse
    3. checks
    4. blood donor card (AB+)
    5. Albertson's club card
5 things always in my refrigerator:
    1. Diet Coke w/lime
    2. Eggs
    3. Fruit (oranges and/or apples)
    4. Beer (Kokanee, if poss.)
    5. Ranch dressing
5 things always in my closet:
    1. Shirts
    2. Tux
    3. Pants
    4. Caps
    5. Dust
5 things always in my car:
    1. Sunglasses
    2. Music stand
    3. Quilt
    4. Jumper cables
    5. Sombrero (don't ask...)
5 things always on my desk (at work):
    1. G5 iMac
    2. POS PC
    3. Huge beer stein filled with writing utinsels
    4. Scratch paper
    5. Stapler

I'm supposed to tag 5 people. Yer it!

No comments: