Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Couple of things...

The supply of Mystery Guest pics is just about depleted. If you're interested in being the MG, please get a picture to me. No guarantees about which week you'll be featured, but you will be featured!
Similar call for anonymous HNT pics. They always come in great, but my life would be much easier if you got them in earlier!!! A little new blood wouldn't be a bad thing, either. Remember--it's only intended to be more risque than you might put on your own site. Full nekkidness isn't a requirement!
Yesterday started the two-week build-up towards our big summer symphony concert. Last year we had about 7500 attend. This year, the magic number is 10,000! My computer time will probably be quite limited. Those of you used to seeing me late at night probably won't for the next two weeks. It's not because I don't love you, believe me!! If you want to see what last year's concert was all about, go here, here and here to see last year's take on things.

No comments: