Saturday, July 15, 2006

International News, Round 2

We've done it again! After basking in the glow of international journalistic recognition in November from this article in the Nov.18-Dec. 1, 2005 issue of Business & Economy magazine, "India's Most Influential Business and Economy Magazine" (page 106), HNT has once again found itself the subject in an international publication. On this past Thursday, the Winnipeg Free Press website featured HNT on its blog by one of their staff. Complete with a half-nekkid photo of the author, Doug Speirs. Yes, the world domination is continuing quite nicely, thank you!

And thanks to Shumpy for bringing it to my attention. I'm not sure how/why a guy in Texas would be the one to do that, but I'm glad he did!

I investigated a little more. He also wrote a column for the paper that day. Even mentioned my name *blush*! BUT, to get to it you have to Google the words "Speirs" and "nekkid". And then click on the cached link. If you click on the regular link, you get sent to the subscription page (gotta pay to see it). I don't know how long you'll be able to get to it, so go Google now!

No comments: