Monday, April 11, 2011

Masters 'n Stuff

Remember how your mom always told you how important it was to always wear clean underwear, because you never know when you might be in an accident? Sorta the same thing at the Masters--you never know when the tournament leader might duck hook a tee shot 50 yards off course and land between you and the neighbor's place!
I have to admit, I felt sorry for Rory McIlroy after that shot. Not because 98% of the world's golfers have done the exact same thing, but because none of us have had millions of people across the globe watching it as it happens!
I was actually glad to see Tiger make a run of it on Friday. Just as happy to see him botch it up over the weekend. He really could have (should have?) won it again...
"Delta Force" is on at the moment on Encore. It's like an addiction or something. Gotta watch it!
I was doing some housecleaning on this site over the weekend, and spent a great deal of time on the blogpage I made up for the 3rd anniversary of HNT. I had forgotten how well it turned out, then dawned on me that many of you have probably never been over there to take a look. You should go do that now. See what/who got this whole thing started in the early days. There might even be a name or two in the sidebar that still HNT/OHNT on occasion! I certainly miss those people!
Opera stuff really cranks up this week. Lots of phone calls and emails to deal with, schedules to confirm, problems to resolve. I hope I can get some sleep at night!
Still haven't seen a great deal of Spring around here yet. Snow's all gone, and the temps are s l o w l y rising, but we haven't seen a real sunny day yet. But it feels like it might be just around the corner...
In case you missed the hints in last week's HNT, Friday is my birthday. Just sayin'...

3 comments:

Megan (Sis B) said...

Ha! We're still around. And it made me want to add another update! Can't believe it's been so long since all this started up. Thanks for forming a community where I found some of my closest friends. For real, yo.

Osbasso said...

Sis B!!! I didn't know you actually stopped by here anymore!

If it weren't so damned time consuming, I'd do it again for the 6th!

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh, you have a birthday coming up? Really? I must have missed those hints... ;P