Tuesday, September 07, 2010

It's September! How did that happen???

I suppose I should get back on track here...

First off--have you guys noticed the new "Stats" tab on your Blogger dashboard? I think it just magically appeared sometime today/tonight. Go obsess now...

Got word that the OsShirt has made it to its next destination. It's now officially a trans-continental traveler! Look for signs of it soon! In the meantime, stop by the OsShirt site. The latest adventure from this past winter is posted there. You won't want to miss this one!

Big drama these past 10 days or so in blogland. I been quite content to sit far out of the way on this one. Sure, I've got plenty of opinions, but I've behaved! At least publicly...

Labor Day weekend was a bit of a waste for me, but beneficial! We played our wedding gig on Saturday night. Sort of a long drive to get there. A lot of waiting around. GREAT food! Free beer. Fantastic looking wedding party. Not much of a crowd for dancing though. Things started out pretty slowly on the dance floor, which, as performers, affects us as well. But by the end of the night, the dancers were out, and we were on top of our game. Went out to dinner with the newlyweds on Monday night, and they were ecstatic with us. Thank God! Now the looming question...do we have a future, or was that our last gig?

Drove back home afterwards, meaning I got to bed around 5AM. Then my mother, bless her, calls me at 9AM. Numerous naps were taken over the next two days, as well as a full 8 hours of sleep Sunday night. Haven't had that in forever! I think the month finally caught up with me. August is done! When did it start getting dark so early??

Symphony concert in less than two weeks, and I have ZERO stress about it! Yet....

Being on the road meant that I missed out on listening to/watching my football teams in action. You can see how they fared over there in my sidebar. Looks like it's going to be another good season!

Was so busy over the past week that I messed up and don't have a Mystery Guest for HNT this week. Unless someone wants to jump in and grab the spot (email me!).

3 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

Glad to hear the wedding gig went swimmingly. Damn, wrong analogy!

Off to obsess with the "Stats" tab... xx

Topaz said...

Yes, I second the congrats. And I did notice the appearance of that tab! Surprising only because they love to announce these new features...

J said...

I noticed, only because you brought it up. That saves me from dealing with side stat counters and even google analytics!

:)

There's still blog drama? Dude, I've been so out of the loop.