Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tagged

7 Habits/7 Songs

Tagged by the lovely Lady Roxanne. Not sure what the correlation is between the two, but it's been awhile, so what the heck....

7 Habits
  • I let things pile up. Dishes, laundry, bills--if it can be piled, I'll pile it!
  • I make rude or sarcastic comments to people who don't quite know my humor yet. They feel belittled, when that wasn't the intent at all.
  • I drink gallons of Diet Coke w/Lime more than I should per week. Literally.
  • I only wear a seat belt when I'm out of town on the highway. Never while in town.
  • While I enjoy performing around town, I am rarely an audience member for my fellow musicians in town. If I weren't a member of the symphony, I doubt I'd go to the concerts. I need to be actively involved, not passively involved.
  • I correct typos while chatting. I hate misspellings. If one slips past me, I correct it in my next comment.
  • I get a little perturbed when an otherwise bright and intelligent person misuses common words in writing, such as then/than or loose/lose. I won't say anything, but will feel a sense of superiority.
7 Songs
  • Clea - Matrix IX
  • The Rodeo Song - Gary Lee and Showdown
  • Bellavia - Chuck Mangione
  • Amie - Pure Prairie League
  • South City Midnight Lady - Doobie Brothers
  • Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes
  • September - Earth Wind & Fire
I'm supposed to tag people now, but I won't. Feel free to steal it though!

No comments: