Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Stuff, and TMI Tuesday #203

Not sure how it happened, but symphony rehearsals start at the end of this week. Ah, the circus starts again!
I can't get any of Vixen's new posts... :-(
One of those days with not much to say, so let's get on to the TMI questions, apparently written by a kid...

1) If you were to only live until the age of 50, how would you live your life differently? - C'mon. Really.
2) Are you settling in your job/career? - Absolutely not.
3) Are you settling with your significant other? - Nope.
4) How important is your family? - As documented here many times, my family has always been close. They are the reason I came back here. I can't think of what it would be like if I didn't have them around.
5) If you caught a neighbor peeping in at you while you were naked or having sex, would you close the blinds? (assuming you live in a city and can see into other buildings). - Chances are the blinds would be closed already.

No comments: