Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #140 and other stuff...

I saw this mentioned on a couple of blogs...didn't yesterday feel like a Friday?

I can't believe that no one made a comment about my HNT picture leering down at the Mystery Guest! I was sure that someone would!
No big plans for the long weekend. I'll have to work for a bit on Monday. Might try to get out for the last real weekend out at the lake. Football on TV all weekend too. Hmmm... I guess maybe I do have plans!
Met with a young couple on Tuesday night and I think I've secured the band a wedding gig! We should have plenty of time to prepare. The wedding is Labor Day weekend. Next year. Hope we don't forget everything!

And...here we go!

1. I feel the world has become far too dependent upon instant communication and daily useless minutae.

2. Going to the lake is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: the fan, and a commercial on TV.

4. Fall is in the air and I'm glad football has started around here.

5. The last time I was in Nashville, it was an incredibly good time.

6. Don't drink and drive this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grilling and football, tomorrow my plans include drinking and football and Sunday, I want to go out to the lake!

No comments: