Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Stuff, and TMI Tuesday #202 (Location, Location, Location)

I've been thinking about this for a long time, but now I'm hooked. Enzyte is now tossing in a free Smilin' Bob t-shirt!
I'd really like to go to Sonic someday. The commercials are really making me crave it, even though there's not one around here. I did read somewhere (thanks, Dave!) that there's one that's just opened up in Great Falls! Which means Helena will get one in, oh, say, seven years...
I have to admit a guilty pleasure. I love the opening 10 minutes of "Chelsea Lately" on E! Please don't think I actually wait for her show to come on, or that I ever watch E!, but if she's on when I'm surfing, I'll stop. Her first ten minutes is nothing but celebrity bashing, and it's wonderful. And she has three no-name "comics" (the ones no one's ever heard of) also give some commentary. After this, she apparently brings on guests and does the late-nite talk show thing. I never watch any of that. But usually, those first 10 minutes are wonderful! And frankly, she's not hard on the eyes, either. Don't believe me? Click on the pic!

1. If you could have monumental sex where would it be (i.e. on Lincoln's lap, the stairwell of the Statute of Liberty)? - There's a great mausoleum at one of the cemeteries here. Complete with wrought iron gates, granite statues and ivy growing around. Halloween would be a perfect time!
2. Have you ever "played" with your food (i.e. a blowjob under booth #9 at Denny's, finger banging by candlelight at Spago)? - Don't ever remember having such an occasion. Maybe at a BBQ during college?
3. Have you ever had sex in motion (i.e. the lavatory on Virgin Air, the back seat of your Chevy Suburban)? - No. Unless you count the one time on a waterbed. Felt like we were in motion!
4. Have you ever had sex worthy of a confessional (i.e. a stall in the church bathroom, on the desk in your boss's office)? - Yeah. The night on the grand piano in the music recital hall...
5. Have you ever had sex under the stars (i.e. in the alley behind Scores Gentleman's Club, the roof of your South Beach condo)? - Numerous times with Volcano Girl at the cabin at the lake. On the dock was quite memorable!
Bonus: What's your favorite place (of all places) to have sex (i.e. The Bunny Ranch, Las Vegas)? - Not sure that I've found such a place.

No comments: