Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sugar Plum HNT

I'm not quite in the Christmas spirit yet, but I can sort of feel it starting. As I've mentioned NUMEROUS times before, it's busy, busy, busy in the Land of Os. I'm now in the "Nutcracker" mode, and really looking forward to it. We'll be working with the dancers next week (which means long, late nights), so we're cleaning up the notes this week so that any time we have to stop in rehearsals, it won't be because of us!

While this won't push me into the whole Christmas feeling, it certainly helps get things started! I'll have about a week after the last performance to really immerse myself. I can't wait!

I haven't had a great deal of time to work on HNT, but I did find a way to include the Nutcracker into it. To the right, you can find the conductor's score to "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy". Along with a hint of green to make it more holiday-friendly. As well as my painfully sore finger. I won't bore you with the details as to why it's one of my favorite dances in the ballet, I'll just say it has nothing to do with the actual music. Hehe.... So much one of my favorites that, well, there was a party I went to that had a "Come As Your Favorite Christmas Character". You know what to do to check THAT out...

This week's Mystery Guest is a long time HNTer, multiple-time contributor to the anon site, and is one of the best-looking cupcake models ever to hit the internet! Surprisingly, she's never been the MG. Not sure how that happened. I'll be revealing her Thursday afternoon, but stop by and say hi to her if you know who it is before then!
Got too busy to post it earlier, but I'm here now! The Mystery Guest is Jessica, our Redneck Eskimo! Stop by and check out the girl with a gun at her place!



There's a good crop of pictures over at "...the Other HNT", including a couple of newcomers! Be be sure to check them out, and leave a comment (of course, it's NSFW!)
Don't forget that the next three weeks have HNT themes!! You can click on the links at the top of the sidebar to get details of each theme. Be forewarned--they simply take you back to LAST year's details, so the dates don't work. Looking forward to see what you all come up with!

No comments: