Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Aftermath

Christmas was pretty good in the land of Os--good family time, good food, good drink. I think we'll plan on doing it again next year!
Spent some time texting with some of you--on the road, in the hospital, just up late...I enjoyed spending some Christmas time with each of you!
Don't forget the theme for HNT this week--pick your favorite HNT from the past year. Even if you're a newbie! And be sure to include the reason WHY it's your favorite one, too!
I was happy and surprised to find out that 2 of the three Christmas packages I sent out Saturday (see the last post) were actually delivered on Monday!!! They were on time!!! Haven't heard yet about package #3...
Also something you should read from the previous post is the "Collection"! I've heard from a couple of you already, and anxiously await!! I'll be sure to remind you over the next week...

No comments: