Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oxygen, PLEASE! HNT

People are getting cranky around here. And lots of headaches. This smoke, besides choking the life out of you, also sucks what little humidity exists out of the air. There was an article in the paper about what exactly was IN the smoke and ash that we were breathing. They used alot of big words, but the gist of it was that it was toxic, and not very good for us. I prefer to think that the ashes I'm sucking in are the ashen remains of squirrel guts or something.

I went up to the top of the pass west of town. It's the Continental Divide. Someone said that it was actually clearer up there due to a temperature inversion down in our valley. Nope. Here's some shots from up there:




And yes, that's the sun directly behind me. Then I took a deep breath of air...



It's been awhile, but today's Mystery Guest is a returning member to the MG ranks. A fun-loving world traveler, she's been nekkid in more than just one country!

She's never been one to shy away from revealing herself in any way, shape or form. But she hasn't always been that way. In fact, you can check out her archives, or read her entries from her secret diary to find out about the evolution of this wonderful writer, lover, model and friend of HNT! I'll be revealing her Thursday afternoon, but if you know who she is (and many of you should...) stop by and give her a kiss on the cheek!
Of course, this week's MG is Tara Tainton! She's looking a little funny these days, but I'm sure that'll pass!



"...the Other HNT" is a little lighter in numbers than the past couple of weeks, but heck, it's summer, right? Still NSFW, still in need of your comments!
If you haven't been by to see, the OsShirt site is closing down on the last few days of the original shirt's travels. Don't miss it!
Lots to tell soon--I finally went to see the doctor about my leg (there's been a development). The only good news I'll tell you now is that I get to keep it!

No comments: