Monday, August 06, 2007

Oh, Look! Another August Birthday!

As I mentioned earlier this week, there's an awful lot of August birthdays. Not sure why. Today, it's Ellen, the Redhead Educator. Today she's celebrating her 50th birthday! As one who has recently passed this milestone, I know what she's feeling. Old. Elvis was becoming king, but Pat Boone ruled the airwaves. A monkey flew in space. See this baby picture? It's in color, which means she must have come from an affluent family. This is the stuff that they did to us 50 years ago. (It just dawned on me--Dad was in school in St. Louis until 1962. Did we know each other?)

She's not a participant of HNT (yes, I know non-HNTers!), but she still can be found lurking in the shadows, and leaving an occasional comment or two. She's one of the two strangers that Leesa allowed to housesit at her place last fall. Because of that trip, I did get to have lunch with her. She's loud, rude, crude, and a kick in the pants. And that's the impression after only an hour! You can see us together over there in the sidebar under Redhead Editor (before she became the Educator!)

Truth be known, she's a real, honest-to-goodness sex education teacher in Missouri. I'll let that sink in for a moment...

She's got herself someone that she's using for her continuing ed credits. I'll let that one sink in too...

I could mention that she's religious, and praises God alot around him, but that's too easy, so I won't. She's happy she's 50, and is looking forward to the next fifty with alot more sex, but no kids! Yeah, even we senior citizens are horny!

Happy Birthday, Ellen! Hope you have a great day!!

No comments: