Monday, October 09, 2006

Still sucky...

Things are still a pain regarding my computer. Still looking for a way to get my files off of the dead drive. That would include all my symphony stuff, alot of emails, the Collection, OsShirt pics, MG pics, mp3s, etc., etc. The applications are all replaceable. Even the preferences. The rest of the stuff I need to get back...
Forgot to mention yesterday that I took some time in the afternoon to run down to Butte (65 miles south). Went to meet two more bloggers--Redhead Editor and Pam. They were on their way home after spending a week housesitting for Leesa. Didn't want to spend too much time with them. Not because they smelled funny or were embarrasssing (well...), but because they were on their way to Salt Lake City. Laughs were shared, impressions were given, and there was a fair share of giggling and snorting to be witnessed. Since other things were weighing heavy on my mind, I forgot to bring my camera. But they had theirs, so I'll try to get something from them. Thanks for lunch, Pam!
If you haven't checked recently, there's a new entry over at OsShirt's site.

No comments: