Sunday, October 01, 2006

Boobies and other thoughts

Don't forget to check out this year's 5th Annual Blogger's Boobie-Thon! Many of your fellow HNTers are already paricipating, with more sure to follow. Of course, if you don't need the boobies, then go check out the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

DISCLAIMER: If you are someone that I regularly chat, email or talk with, this post doesn't really apply to you! But if you should recognize something...

One of the things I'm not afraid to do is pontificate. Regardless of the subject matter, whether I know about it or not. I am an endless font of useless information, and will be more than willing to offer it unsolicited. Recently, I find myself reading more and more blogs where I'd love to reach through the monitor and slap a little sense into the writer. And I find that I'm keeping my mouth (fingers) shut. Because common sense seems so obvious.
  • Of course you're unhappy. Your boyfriend is a married man who will not be leaving his wife, regardless of his promise that he will.
  • Your constant drinking isn't helping your situation. You need to see a doctor, and you need to do it now!
  • I know that guys who get alot of sex with different women are often viewed as studs, and girls that do the same are often viewed as sluts, and that's terribly unfair, but honey? You're a slut.
  • You can bitch about your marital state, and talk about leaving, but talk is cheap and a little old. If you're going to do it, then do it.
  • Does it really surprise you that things have turned out the way that they have, in light of the truly questionable choices you've made over the past few months???
  • You have weathered the really tough stuff already. Please just keep focused on your goals--good things really DO happen to good people!
I usually save my pontifications for those unfortunate enough to have contact with me. But sometimes I just want to scream! Do you feel the same?
CLARIFICATION: I am, in no way, suggesting that people not put up whatever they want on their blogs! I enjoy reading them, and continue to make my way back to them! These are simply my generic pontifications that come to mind!

No comments: