Monday, May 29, 2006

Slow, Boring Weekend

Because of the crappy weather we’ve had all weekend, I stayed inside and pretty much didn’t do anything. But I did spend a little bit of time cleaning out some dead links in my sidebar. There’s a lot more to go, though. If yours is missing over there, please let me know.

Watched a great show last night on TLC. “101 More Things Removed From the Human Body”. Knives, a maggot, a uterus found in a man’s body!!!, bee stingers, a chunk of 2x4. You get the idea. I only caught the tail end of it, so I’m not sure what else was taken out, and I can’t imagine what the original 101 might have been! It's scheduled for rebroadcast on the evening of June 7th (twice!) if you're interested!

The remake of “The Omen” comes out in just over a week. The original was pretty good for its day, but this one looks like it should be really good.

Got some incredibly encouraging news over the weekend. Not a done deal yet, but I’m very excited about the prospects. Don’t you love ambiguity?

Follow this one: My mother’s mother’s sister’s husband’s brother’s wife died over the weekend. At least I think that’s the correct lineage.

My long-distance navigational skills were called upon again as I was writing this. Won’t say who needed them, but it’s not the first time that I’ve had to do this!

Sorry. That’s all I’ve got tonight. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: