Sunday, May 14, 2006

Honoring a Request

I was asked to spread the word on a particular blogger out there by someone else. Normally, I'd decline, but this one sort of got under my craw.

I rarely get involved with politics of any kind. The one exception to that is the area of censorship. I'm not the type that will tell someone else what they can or can't or should or shouldn't post. Don't believe it's my place, and I'll be damned if someone else has the right to do it to me. But sometimes, something comes around that makes you forget about all that you thought you held holy, and you just want to string somebody up by the balls.

Gypsy Queen (formerly/still known as Samantha Alice--you confuse me, woman!) brought this particular blogger to my attention. His Blogger name is "rapist". His site can be found at http://irapeforfun.blogspot.com. His blog title is "Forced Entry". Claims to enjoy raping women--"all ages, background and shapes..." And now he needs to "confess". You can see where this is going, can't you? Stories lifted straight from the pages of Penthouse Forum, I'm sure. He claims he's 28. My guess is 16-17. What's worse--he's now trolling some HNT sites, and leaving some of the most juvenile comments I've seen since Mighty Dyckerson and his friends.

I will never know what terror a woman must go through when assaulted. I am fortunate enough to have never had a member of my family have to go through something like that (that I'm aware of...), and I've got my own personal opinions about what should happen to someone convicted of rape. But I digress. Since she was far more eloquent in her post than I could ever be, I'll just link to it here. Please stop by and see what she has to say.

Then flag the fucker.

No comments: